Carnegie Mellon’s Robotics Institute Summer Scholars (RISS) program is an eleven-week summer undergraduate research program that immerses a diverse cohort of scholars in cutting-edge robotics projects that drive innovation and have real-world impact. Launched in 2006, RISS is among the best and most comprehensive robotics research programs for undergraduates in the world.
- ESSENTIAL APPLICATION INFORMATION:
- Applications will be accepted through January 15, 2020, at 5 PM EST at riss.ri.cmu.edu
- 2020 RISS Program dates are May 27 to August 7
- Funding and support are available for both U.S. and international students
- RISS 2020 Flyer
- Recent research projects can be explored here.